About Me

My photo
Fairbanks, Ak, United States
Well, almost done with the Wheel of time series, only 2 more books to get caught up on and then I'll be waiting for the next one like everyone else.

I should say this

All characters depicted are © and ™ to their respective companies. Which include, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, and others.

Friday, April 1, 2011

"Thor" movie toys out there......

Need a hammer?   Well you should get the new "Thor" hammer so you could yield it with authority.  Yes, the new toys are out for the upcoming moving.  I was in Wal-Mart yesterday and spied them on a display separate from the hanging ones.  YES, I like the toys too.  There are some pretty cool ones, if I do say so myself.  If you're out there, look for the Odin figure in gold... That one seems to be the one to look for, as it is the variant of that character and will also become one of the most sought after ones. I've seen it posted on eBay from $30.00 and up already.  Happy toy hunting.  Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment